Am I eligible?
- Want to work part-time or full-time
- Must be a US citizen
- Live in California
- We do not discriminate by age. Explicitly, anyone legally eligible for employment is eligible for the HI Program.
How does it work?
Eligible candidates can work with a Reterns representative to find a job that suits his/ her skills and desires. Once a job is identified, Reterns will hire the candidate, contract them to the employing organization, and administer excellent health insurance benefits.
What is considered "excellent" health insurance?
We will pay at least 50% or more of monthly premiums AND reimburse you up until the out-of-pocket maximum for a Kaiser Permanente or Blue Shield health insurance plan.
Law Firms/ Accounting Firms:
- Help transition an experienced employee from full-time to part-time
- Decreased total cost of employment
- Decreased risk by maintaining employees on a contract basis, rather than employing directly
- Increased flexibility for employee
- Excellent health insurance benefits for employee
Interested in the RETERNS Health Insurance (HI) Program?